Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ellory's Birthday

So Ellory turned 25 on the 29th and we celebrated all weekend. I only have pics from his actual birthday though so I'll be brief.

(The weekend before we added Ellory into Jen's birthday celebration...which was a blast! :))

Friday (his actual birthday):
Ellory came over after work and I decided to make fondue...all three courses! We had cheese fondue which didn't turn out all that well...too much flour we decided. Then we had some beef and chicken with oil and some awesome sauces. I think this was Ellory's favorite course. Then we had chocolate with fruit and marshmallows....definitely my favorite. Dinner was accompanied with two bottles of wine. I know, two bottles, but it was his birthday :) After dinner we went outside and he smoked one of his birthday presents (a cigar). Here are some pics from the night:




Saturday:
We went to lunch with my mom to celebrate Ellory's birthday. Then we went to Ellory's mom's house to celebrate with her and Kellsye. The three womens (as Ellory would say) made dinner and cake and just hung out. We always have a great time and this was not an exception!

Monday:
We celebrated by going to dinner with Ellory's dad...yes we ate, again! He took us to Buffalo Wild Wings then to La Madeline for dessert. Can't go wrong with either of those (especially La Madeline, one of my favs).

Hopefully another post will be coming soon. I'm trying to get better at taking pictures because I know posts aren't as fun without pictures.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: